The Words Keep Coming


https://www.blurb.com/b/11767217-the-words-keep-coming


My new book of poems and prose, including a good number of examples of my paintings and drawings, is now available for complete review at my publisher's website, free of charge, as are a number of my other books published by Blurb Publishing.

This book will be my last published book of prose and poetry.  I've written a lot over the past few years, neglecting my drawing and painting. Time to get back to making marks. Also, I'm finding that with the world seemingly in a mess, what with wars and hatred at every level, and the skies burning, it's difficult to concentrate on anything but the negative. I was finding that I was writing about things that people don't want to see, nor hear, truths perhaps, but things that are non-the-less upsetting for many.

We'll give you time to digest what I've written and published, then for future posts we'll dig into my earlier attempts at writing from back when the world seemed to be a better place than we've now created.





Comments

Popular Posts